Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...And AMF Allowances Acquired

This morning I had my first exam of four, which was for Marketing Foundations. It's always good to start the exam period with an easy subject since obviously it gives you a larger window to study for the harder subjects. I can now use this whole day, and most of tomorrow to study for my Economics exam at 6pm tomorrow ... (knowing me, I most probably will not take advantage of the time).

So what's with the blog title? I finally received my first payment from AMF Bowling, and it's about time too. I think a gym membership is on the table ...

But yeah ... on the subject of bowling, Jasmine wants to go bowling. That can definitely be arranged, but I believe more priority should be placed on Adrian's christmas party ...

Well that's it for now. See you after Eco !

1 comments:

Relgin said...

You work at AMF? Awesome


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy