Saturday, May 2, 2009

The One With All The Negativity.

WOAH ! A whole month has elapsed since I last blogged. Perhaps the cessation of this blog is approaching? You know how it works. You do something, and after a while you gradually slow down until BAM ! You finally stop. I guess my motivation to blog my mind isn't as high as it was before.

I just came back from bowling at this place called 'Seven 10 Split' which is this alley up at Fairfield. I managed to win myself a shirt because I am too cool. I met this one asian who spin's the ball invertedly which is something I found pretty cool. I managed to rack up a score of 174 last week, but didn't even come close to matching it tonight.

My job continues to drive me nuts. This semester at university is by far my least academically sucesssful, and it hasnt even finished yet. I wish I could blame my poor performance on the amount of hours I work and spend at the gym, but really the truth is that I'm not made for uni. Only reason I got into the course I'm doing now is because I was granted bonus points for my Band 6 in IPT. Otherwise I'd probably just be a couch potato all day. I've failed Business Statistics and I've just barely passed Accounting. I don't know what's going on. I know that my time at the library has definitely decreased by large amount. Seriously guys, how do you do it?

1 comments:

Adrian C. said...

Well.. according to Fort Minor:

10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power at will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name.

And that is how you do it.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy