Friday, August 8, 2008

...And Adipose Alimentaries Absorbed

As of today, my university timetable is comprised of 4 days, all of those days concluding past 7pm. On Mondays I finish at 7, Tuesdays at 9, Wednesdays at 8, and as of now, Fridays at 7. Originally on Fridays, I had my Programming classes at 3-5pm, but now I've been voluntarily moved to 5-7pm. Today during my Programming laboratory class, without even thinking, I volunteered to switch to a later class all because one of the other students desperately needed a class within the 3-5pm range. So me, being a nice guy and all, volunteered to take part in the swap at the expense of coming home in time to watch Friday night football. This also means that I have a 5 hour break in the middle of the day, which is a good thing as it warrants for a productive study session in the library. There is a downside though. I can no longer be spoon-fed programming advice by Adrian, meaning my progress in programming will slide downhill dramatically.

In other news, though still uni related, for the first time ever I tried a McDonald's pounder burger. With invasive influence from Tim and the other boys, we all bought pounder burgers and raced to see who could consume their burger the fastest. Eventually it was Jimmy who finished his first, followed by Simon, Gordon, Ivan, myself, Adrian, Tim and then Jason. Never again will I attempt to eat that burger. Maybe.

1 comments:

Adrian C. said...

Yeah... sif volunteer. haha
Hey you can always pop into our class just to watch?

You know you want another pounder...

THANKS FOR THE UPLOAD.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy