Tuesday, August 5, 2008

...And An Accidental Articulation

I realize my blogging activity has been a bit scarce in recent times. Looking back at the first few months of when this blog originally began (January, February, March), I realize how much of an eager beaver I was towards blogging. Most of my posts back then were almost 3 days apart from each other, if not, purely days. I guess the fascination I carried towards blogging back then led to the high volumes of posts. Nowadays my blogging activity has steadily declined from daily posts to simply weekly posts.

The desire to blog is still in existence, though the regularity to carry out those activities has obviously dropped. Time is not an issue, it's just a lack of priority and substance. I have a very routine life at the moment. A typical day of mine would be to sleep in until 10am, study at Blacktown library until 5pm, start uni at 6pm and then repeat the next day. If you put this life of mine into consideration, you really would not see any dimensions of excitement to write about.

So what's new? I added three new blogs to the link section. They are all mates from uni so be sure to check them out when you get the chance. The blogging craze is really catching on despite how Year 8-ish it may seem.

Tim W. - http://moviescriptlife.wordpress.com/
Ivan C. - http://ice-van.blogspot.com/
Adrian C. - http://its-adrian.blogspot.com/

What else? Nothing new on my side. Just living the life of a nocturnal university student. Study by day. Learn by night.

Today was a good day I suppose. I got dropped off at the station midday to catch a train to Blacktown Library and accumulate some much needed study for marketing. When I was on the platform, I noticed what looked like a gothic girl on the opposite platform with her back towards me. When she turned out and looked at me, I realized it was Angel. Sorry friend.

I got to the library and I met up with Jeaneline and Adrian. In my time there, Adrian and I managed to get through a chapter of marketing, though the study was not sufficient as we had to get through an additional two chapters. Nevertheless, the study we achieved was much better than that of Jeaneline who managed to write only one word in her book plus a few random notes aimed at us. Seriously woman. STUDY.

I left Blacktown at 4:50 and headed to univeristy for my 6pm class. After the two-hour lecture (which consisted of Veronica's loudness throughout, plus my row doing the 'pass it on' game) I went to my Marketing Tutorial, which I must say is the most intimidating class I've participated in. My class is full of cadets and interns and everyone seems to be socially, politically and economically aware. Sheesh. After the tutorial I met up with the kids from the west and headed off home.

My day today will be repeated tomorrow, however tomorrow I finish at 8pm instead of 9.
Well that's the end of that boring chapter. Until next time.

1 comments:

Adrian C. said...

lol thanks for the link man.

Yeah, Jeanelines such a bludger. Well i finally have my Marketing textbook now, so I don't need to leech off yours. Haha.

Yeah, our Marketing class... ugh.. they intimidate me too.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy