Monday, July 28, 2008

...And Academic Anthropical Atavism

Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing.

I had a great first day back at school. Apart from the excessively cold weather, it was a good return. I got to sleep extensively this morning which is always a pleasure. In fact, I slept from 9pm the previous day through to 9am this morning. My early nap last night was a result from a messed up body clock caused by Nikki's party on Saturday night. Anyways a 12 hour nap combined with not having to be at school until 4pm is a great first day in my book.

I started the day with a mega breakfast comprised of two home made meat pies and strawberry jam toast. Sadly, this would be my last meal in a while, for the rest of the day I consumed just two muesli bars and a pack of chewing gum until my arrival back home at 7:30pm.

My arrival at school was an hour early since I'm not one to take any risks of late embarrassing arrivals. I hate being more than 5 minutes late to church (when I used to go), let alone late to the first lecture of school. Anyways when I approached the hallway to the lecture room, I went from my casual frowny look to an instant smile as I saw all my friends from last semester. A great relief because originally I thought I would be a lone wolf in my economics classes.

After 2 hours of economics, I already feel like I'm going to fail the subject. Apparently its a harder subject then Accounting, but I've got enough experience of school to have an awareness of the correct way to handle this subject.

Thankfully I get to sleep in tomorrow, considering I don't start until 6pm.

1 comments:

Relgin said...

I guess it is convenient to have late classes through the week. Thats if your nocturnal.

Well do your best in your economics class. Sounds draggy.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy