Saturday, July 5, 2008

...And Automotive Ammunition Abates

I have a lot of things I want to talk about in this blog entry, but I'm not going to talk about them. Uhmmm ... what? Basically, I say a lot of things that I say I'll do, but I don't end up doing them. Prominent Example. I promised myself this week that I would take it extremely easy on the petrol consumption, but sure enough I've managed to spoil the balance.

Today I spent the whole day with Kevin. He was given a day off work, and I don't even work, so when you add those two terms into the equation, you're given one great day. Our rendezvous was Mounty Westfield since he had to buy a DS Lite, and I had to cash in a cheque from Zinifex shares. Our stay at Mt. Druitt was limited because of my own selfishness, spawned by the absolute emptiness of a cesspool of a shopping center. I decided to quickly visit ShopSmart to see if Irregular Jeans Warehouse was still in business, but disappointingly its operations had ceased. Since Donut King was there, I decided to buy a donut dinosaur. I bought one with green icing. Now when you buy a treat with bright green icing, you expect it to taste out of this world. You expect a surprise. I was definitely surprised. I was surprised as to awful it was. The flavors were an offence to my taste buds. I might as well have ate mangled animal carcus, I can tell you that much. Worst $2.20 I've spent in quite some time.

After sharing my graphic review to the public, we decided to drive up to Blacktown to catch a movie. On the way there, Kevin used his phone to check what screening times were available. I seriously didn't know you could get your phone to do that. What will they think of next? We ended up watching Kung-Fu Panda, which I must say was better than expected. I couldn't imagine anyone else but Jack Black doing the voice of Po. Now that I've seen Kung-Fu Panda, I am now looking forward to Wall-E. Despite how recent it is, it is already #9 on the Top 250 films of imdb.com.

At around 2pm, we decided to drive up to Rouse Hill to get some churros. Since I shouted for the movies, Kevin shouted for the churros. We bought cinnamon churros with caramel dipping sauce which was bloody ownage. After Rouse Hill, we drove up to Kellyville to make a pit stop at Kevin's house so that I could borrow his can of white spray-paint for reasons to extreme to disclose. While I was there, I had a chat with Kevin's parents who I must say are the coolest parents out. They fill you with food and drinks like you've just come back from the Sahara.

After exhausting the capacity of my stomach, we went back to St. Clair where eventually Brent came over and told me about his new high-tech PC setup. Hopefully I'll get to see his new gear tomorrow ... rich bastard. At around 6pm, I picked Ana up and we went to John Paul's house for our youth meeting, which was very vocal and informative. Lots of ideas were exchanged which made for a very constructive meeting. We then had pizza thanks to JP's private chef. If I had my own chef that could cook as good as that, I'd never have to eat out.

2 comments:

Vince/Toby/Tobz said...

Green icing, oldest trick in the book
hehehe

yess brentt's tomorrow!

Relgin said...

Watching the fuel gauge reach near to empty. Must of hurt each trip.

Well at least it was a fun spending.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy