Thursday, July 3, 2008

...And An All-Round Account

Just jumped fresh out of the shower, therefore I thought I'd write up another blog entry as a way of occupying myself while I wait for my hair to dry. I guess I'll use this blog as a way of summarising events that occured in the past 72 hours ... not that there's really anything exciting to recount on.

Last week was Det's 18th - while a great party it turned out to be, at the same time it was also a reunion for the St Marys people. I managed to enjoyed myself even though I was sitting in front of the outdoor heater playing with fire and blocks of coal for the majority of the evening. Apologies to Salih for immaturely pulling back his chair, resulting in him falling. The damage was returned when he pushed me and I broke one of Det's chairs.

On Tuesday I drove up to Parramatta to look for a certain pair of Lacoste shoes at Zero, but unfortunately they didn't have my size, so instead I drove back to Blacktown and bought it from the Zero there. I don't know why I didn't just buy it there in the first place. Later that day I went to Blacktown Workers Club with Shirley to play a much needed table tennis match. She completely dominated me. *eye rolling*. But yes, I intend on making an impact at the UTS ping-pong tables once the Spring semester commences. Using my membership card, I was able to get free drinks off the vending machines located on the gambling floor. The membership actually permits you to receive three free drinks per day. I opted for 3 hot chocolates.

Last night was the decider of the State of Origin series. I feel very sorry for Danny Buderus who was playing his final game for the blues. Not entirely the best way to leave the arena, but I'm sure his career will continue to blossom over in Englad. Like he said, there really wasn't much between the two sides, only the brilliance of Johnathan Thurston in the final quarter.

Today was a great day weather-wise. Actually, the whole week has delivered us great weather. Cold and sunny is the way I like it. Had a morning session of kicks with St. Clair boys and then a short game of 2 on 2 soccer, and then hung out at Jinno's after. Later in the evening I caught the train to Parra to meet up with Shirley, Veronica and Carmen to go shopping. In the end, everyone bought a piece of clothing except me. The only thing my money went to towards was dinner at Pho Pasteur, which is my 3rd dining there in as many weeks. I decided to order combination vegetable with beef and rice noodles. If it wasn't for the high amounts of sauce they put, the meal would have been good, but instead I was left with a soggy plate. On the bright side, I saw Michelle eating there as well, whom I haven't seen in a long time.

Tomorrow I believe I am hanging out with Kevin at Mounty County and maybe catch a movie. Feel free to invite yourself if you're reading. If not then I guess I can start watching the 30 Rock seasons I got from Jinno. Katrina Bowden = WIN.


Well my hair is dry so I guess its time for bed.

2 comments:

COOL! GRAND JAR LOSER said...

Katrina Bowden tiene 19 anos.

HOT!

Relgin said...

I agree


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy