Sunday, June 21, 2009

The One With The Dream.

I had a dream last night. It featured myself and three others, them being Tim, Jasmine and Ivan. The four of us went grocery shopping at Coles in teams of two, one duo being Jasmine and Tim, and the other obviously being Ivan and myself. Tim and Jasmine went off to do their own thing, whilst Ivan and myself started at the cereal section. I grabbed a large box of Fruit loops, and from then on the dream just started getting way too peculiar. I was sitting on a wagon and Ivan started dragging me through the isles. Then all of a sudden, we hear on the P.A, "could the two asian boys with the wagon please shop sensibly. Please see us outside after you finish shopping". WTF right there. My dream then fast forwarded to Ivan and myself sitting outside on a table with two milfs who worked at Coles, whilst Tim and Jasmine were waiting for us by the car with their groceries waiting to go home.

The end.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great dream!

LOL

i like the part with the 2 milfs


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy