Monday, September 22, 2008

...And Anagrams Are Abounding Again

Okay so half an hour ago I came home from Kirill's place only to discover that Romel has beaten my Word Challenge score just like he promised he would. Credit to him for surpassing me fairly quickly and by surprise. Anyways, I decided to play just one game before calling it a night...



While I may be wasting my life on a facebook game, there's another kind of a game that I'm attached too. It's a game called Taboo which most of you will have already played at a friends house. Basically you are given a card containing a specific word that your team mates must guess by the clues you give them.

We had 5 or so games at Kirill's house and it was great fun, especially when Kirill made reference to that 'industry superfunds' advertisement. Freakish guesses from Toby came in plenty as well. One of the words on the cards was 'Ecaudor' and of all counties to name, he named the right one. Overall I was part of 3 losing teams and only 1 winning team. Oh well.

Apart from facebooking, I have my two mid semester exams this week, including Marketing on Tuesday and Economics on Wednesday. I'm not too fussed about Economics since it's comprised of 35 multiple choice question's only and I'm expecting the questions to be similar to the questions we answer on the weekly online quizzes. The marketing exam on the other hand will be such a drag ...

Anyways Yen set an alarm on my phone and I want to be able to acquire a sufficient amount of sleep before I'm woken by it. Au revoir !

2 comments:

Vince/Toby/Tobz said...

Sen to Yen: "It's something we need to get...."
Lenny:"A LIFE!"

absolute gold!!!! ahahaahaha

nice one lenstaaa! kicks this week!

Relgin said...

Heya!
Looks like a fun game, send us an invite please!


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy