Sunday, September 21, 2008

...And Anagrams Are Abounding

How good was the Storm and Broncos game last night? As much as I feel sorry for the Broncos, I am so happy for Melbourne to be one game away from the big one. If it were up to me, I'd want a Melbourne and Manly rematch, however I'd be just as content if the Sharks were to win the grand final. In fact they're yet to win a grand final in over 40 years of existence.

Anyhow, I played a game of Word Challenge during half-time and managed to conjure up this score. I dedicate this score to Jasmine (yeah eat that), however this video goes out to the haters. I only uploaded half of the video because it would have been around about 20 minutes and total and almost 2GB !



Yen killed any form of happiness I gained from this score after blatantly telling me how Jade has over 150k.

3 comments:

someguynamedmark said...

hahaha that is epic man... Clearly old school Metallica fired you up... First time I've heard 'trapped under ice' since i was 14

by the way... I could see myself sitting in 3rd on your comp comfortably above Adrian and Jasmine hahahah

Anonymous said...

SHAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

haxor skillz. i'd rape if i knew the shortcut key for shuffling the letters around

kenneth said...

hmmmmm...touche


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy