Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The One Hundredth.

Wow. 100 blog posts. Quite a milestone in the online world even if I say so myself. Next milestone: 500 blog posts.

No more holidays ! I didn't really have much of a holiday anyway to be honest. Not in the fact that I was mostly working, but I really didn't get up to much outside of work. I guess I had a more conservative break from university. Also, my illness didn't help too much either !

Semester 2 of 2009 started today ! Well for me anyway. I slept super-duper early last night to avoid any chances of excessive sleep the next morning. I woke up at 6:30 and caught the 8:24 train for a 10am start ! :)

I got to my first lecture which was Business Law and Ethics. Unfortunately I could not get into any rhythm with this subject. There were interesting parts here and there, but I could not stay focused on the lecturer for the whole hour and a half. You know you're not completely interested in the subject if the only memorable part was the lecturer doing a voice impersonation of Homer and Marge from the Simpsons. Oh no ... it could be another repeat of Database Fundamentals where the lecturer bored me so much, I wanted to jump out of my skin to have something else to do.

After the lecture I headed to the union food court to eat some Butter Chicken from the Indian shop. While lining up, I spotted Denise sitting across the food court. You know those situations where you're waving vigorously at someone but they can't see you? Sometimes they even look at you, but they just don't notice you're waving. Well that's exactly what happened. Her friend's noticed me waving like a weirdo, and I finally got her attention.

Apart from Business Law and Ethics, I had my first taste of Applications Programming. The lecturer seems to be more appealing and attention grabbing and I hope that will help me succeed in this subject. If there's one thing I'm sure of, it's that he does not resemble a priest, as thought by Jasmine. Silly girl.

Okay, so that's my day of university. Just the two lectures !

After being capped on my internet a half month early, I am uncapped as of today and am going nuts on the downloads !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 100th!

jasmine said...

YES A PRIEST!!!
EVEN ADRIANA AGREED


YAY FOR YOUR BLOG LENNY :)

Leonard said...

What priest would have an ear piercing.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy