Friday, July 31, 2009

The One Where It's Make Or Break.

I've just returned from a very quiet, yet enjoyable evening at work. The lack of customer's at work prompted Mary-Jane and myself to make some deep fried magnum ice-creams. When you work in a cafe that's lacking any financial activity, you kind of feel the need to conjure up something exciting to do. Prior to placing the battered magnum's in the deep fryer, I had all the confidence in the world that the experiment would fail, and that I would need to spend a heap of time cleaning out all the gunk from the fryer's as a result of the magnum's breaking down. To the benefit of our tummies, the cooking procedure was a success ! And yummy at that.

Later today I'm expected to present myself at a boardroom meeting at UTS Haymarkets to discuss this allegation of misconduct against my Business Statistics group members from last semester. For those who don't know, my group and myself have been accused of plagiarising another group's assignment. I received a copy of both our assignments which had the 'plagiarised' sections highlighted, and boy do they have a case. I was quite furious as to how similiar or 'exact' our assignments were, considering Derek and myself were up late many nights working on our respective contributions.

At the end of the day however, I know I did not plagiarise, or make any contact with the other group, so I am hoping my grade will not be affected in any way. More serious than that, I hope I do not face the expulsion card. I'll let you know what happens.

0 comments:


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy