Saturday, September 5, 2009

The One With Relief.

Like every other Friday morning, I had my routine 9am game of bowling with the St Marys boys. Today was a special occasion however as I racked up a new high score of 187, including my first ever 4-bager (4 strikes in a row) although that really should have been 6 strikes. After that, we had a game of air hockey, and Werra and I absolutely destroyed the opposition.

In more relation to the blog title ... I FUCKING PASSED BUSINESS STATISTICS. After visiting MyStudentAdmin on an hourly basis, the university has finally released my result for Business Statistics. Now, when I say I passed, I am placing extra emphasis on the word pass, in that I got exactly a grade of 50. In other words, I got 30/50 in the final exam. If I had done any worse than that, then the penalty I received would have dragged my result down to a fail.

While this whole journey of injustice has been a long one, I can only feel nothing but relief. While I feel my peers and I have been unfairly punished, this saga has gone on for far too long that I honestly didn't care if I had to repeat or not. While my employment future is hanging in the balance with this plagiarism issue permanent on my academic transcript, I am definitely relieved for now.

1 comments:

audnacorda said...

congratulations on passing business stats lenny!

i don't know how you business kids do it.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy