Saturday, September 26, 2009

The One With Uhm .. Well .. Lemme See .. Uhh .. Hmmm .. Err .. Pshhh ...Fuck.

I turned on my mother's laptop, opened up Mozilla Firefox, made my way to blogger.com on a capped connection, with the very intention of writing up one heck of a blog entry to make up for my extended blogging absence, but now that I'm actually here typing away, I don't know what to fucking write. Fuck. Hopefully as I go along, things will just come to mind. Here goes ...

Back from an overnight's shift of work. Had to serve an endless amount of alcohol to a corporate function consisting of 40 nobody's. The bottle opener we have at work is always disappearing because people never return it to its rightful place (lazy mofos), but luckily I had my own bottle opener from Jamaica. Unfortunately I had opened so many bottles that the Jamaican emblem came off, so instead of me owning a Jamaican bottle opener ... now it's just a ... bottle opener. How crap is that!?

I love it when you set your media player to play your music files on random, and you hear a great song that you never knew existed on your hard drive. A song called 'Coed - Been Around Town' randomly played. I was like 'HOLY CRAP. WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD THIS SONG BEFORE!? NFW ! OH SHIT LIFE JUST GOT BETTER!'. Okay, the all-caps sentence suggests an over-dramatic reaction, but you's get the jist of things.

Wednesday 23rd September, 3:15pm @ Ripples Gym - the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on. She's just ... well she's indescribable. While I was doing the military shoulder press, she came and started using the leg extension machine next to me, which obviously kicked my ego into gear and forced me to start lifting even heavier. But damn, she is fit.

Shit, I can't think of anything else to write about. That's it, I'm going to do some tricep extensions. Yes that's right, tricep extensions at 2am. Wow, maybe Gordon was right. Maybe working out does make you dumber. Or am I dumb for even believing such an absurdity. OMG, I'M DUMB EITHER WAY. THERE'S NO ESCAPE.

What a waste of a blog entry.

0 comments:


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy