Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The One Game Poisoning My Life.

There's a particular gaming application on Facebook making my life miserable. Not since the days of Counter Strike 1.6 have I felt the need to play every time I turn on the computer. Not since the days of Drift City have I felt the need to play every 5 minutes. Not since the days of Timesplitters 2 would I actually swear at the television (or the laptop in this case) for denying me success when I know I should have got it. Stupid fucking game is killing my life.

Curse the people who brought this game upon me. I have made far too many sacrifices for this game. I have put off way too many things just to play this game. I have lost so much sleep over this game. What's worse than that is that the game is not even that fun. It's just the addiction of being fast that drives me to play further and further. Speed kills.

On to someone that actually keeps me sane, I miss my friend Adri. That is all.

2 comments:

Adrian C. said...

~5th go.. 3.20s, its on, bitch.

Adrian C. said...

btw.. romel.. 0.40s.. wtf? LOL


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy