Saturday, March 8, 2008

...And Apprehension Assembles Around Alarming Academic Assignments ... AAAARGH!

My apologizes for such a lackluster alliterated post title, but a week has elapsed without a single blog post and thus I believe its imperative that I start writing on the double. But incase you're wondering, the obscure alliteration does spark a whole heap of meaning.

The reason for such an absence on the blog is due to the rigorous nature of University. I'm not one to complain so I won't. No forget that last sentence, I will complain. The amount of responsibility and independance required as opposed to high school is aplenty. The workload and amount of assignments that have been distributed is preposterous. I've been directed by my lecturers to spend 9 hours a week studying each subject. I'd be lieing if I told you I was spending even half that amount on my subjects. I'd also be lieing if I told you I haven't felt like dropping out.

That last action described though is definitely forbidden. I won't be throwing out my goals out the window just like that. But to make my point crystal clear, university life has definitely been keeping me busy but at the same time has also made me more social. Each day at uni allows me to see lots and lots of old friends, which I'm greatful for. Thursday night in particular was great. I went to Blacktown Westpoint for the first time in a LONG time and got to bum with Veronica, Solly and Shirley. Thanks for the fashion tips girls. HAH. Other than that, I had my weekly Daytona race with Adrian, though no victories for me at all thus far. Plenty more to talk about, though lazyness has consumed the better side of me so I'll conclude it here.

2 comments:

Adrian C. said...

We should have that race every thursday. i dont do applications programming anymore on thursdays, too hard for me.

im doing database fundamentals, which means i'll be doing programming fundamentals with you guys in the spring semester. :D

and yes, good losing streak, you have there. LOL

Relgin said...

Hey man!

I know how you feel! and its normal.
So as you decribed in your blog, Never give up.

Btw, how do you delete blogs?
I made a mistake and trying to delete a unecessary blog.

Relgin


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy