Thursday, March 27, 2008

...And Anticipated Action Approaches

Hello readers (if there are any) long time no blog. I'm aware its only been a week since my last post, but being a person of major eccentricity, my conception of the word 'long' is different from yours.

I just thought I'd take the time to write up a quick post before I went to bed. I've recently finished one of my assignments (Information Systems), one which I expected to take longer to complete, but now that it's out of the way I can have a more relaxing weekend. The job's not finished though. Closing in are the mid semester exams, most importantly Accounting. Considering I'm 2 weeks behind the homework for that subject, I don't think a relaxing weekend is on the table anymore.

I really haven't had any life outside university really. The only form of social activity I've had all week is going to the gym with Shirley. You left your friggin water bottle in my car again. People my car is not a rubbish bin. On the subject of working out, my membership at Ripples Leisure Centre is going to expire in a week's time. It's just too unfortunate that I won't be able to utilize the remaining days I have left since I'm so drowned in uni work.

There is some light at the end of the tunnel however. Ralph's 18th 'Orgy' is approaching. Let's see how that pans out shall we. Also approaching is Neisy's 18th which I hope to make it to. Oh and my sister's birthday is coming up on April Fools. Sick.

To everyone else with upcoming assessments and exams; goodluck ! That's about it from me. Thank you for reading and goodnight.

1 comments:

Relgin said...

All the best in your assessments Lenny.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy