Wednesday, April 2, 2008

...And Addictions Accumulate - Assignments Ameliorate.

I was actually in the middle of writing this very post lastnight at UTS library, but I eventually ditched the keyboard to have dinner with some friends. But I'm here now so let's get on with it shall we.

I don't know whether this is out of pure boredom, or whether its an addiction in the making, but I have fairdinkum dead-set spent at least $30 on Daytona alone this week. That's 15 races of Daytona in a span of 4 days. Only benefits I see spending so much time in the glasshouse arcade is that I've met so many randoms. I think I frightened them though with the ferocious force I apply on the gearstick. Oh well, life's too short to worry about someone you're never going to see again.

Now onto the other aspect of the blog title - assignments ! Progress into each assignment is slowly improving, though there's no room for complacency. Yesterday I received my results for my group assignment in Info Systems and I'm content with the mark considering the preparation for it was rushed. As for Communications, everyone is doing their part. All that's left is for me to finalize the report and for CJ to make the slideshow presentation. I'm still in the process of finding an IT related article for my Communications seminar presentation. Luckily that's not due for another month.

Really though, these assginments I've described so far pale in comparison to my Managing People and Organisations assignment. My assignment requires 10 non-internet acadamic information sources, which is a blow considering I usually get all my information from the world-wide-web. No matter though as I've just about exhausted every book shelf from the UTS and Blacktown libraries in getting my sources !

Enough about assignments now. Let's talk briefly about the week thus far. Monday consisted of a high-tension game of table tennis with Angelo at uni. It was a good game, ending at 23-21 my way. I then played against this Chinese bloke named Henry. While I got massacred, it was good while it lasted. That guy has one crazy serve.

Tuesday was supposed to be my opportunity to make much needed progress on my assignments, but unfortunately no progress was made. I spent the first half of the day getting the old' Camry repaired. Second half of the day was spent at the city celebrating my sister's birthday. Happy Birthday again !

Wednesday was a tiring day. After uni I made my way to the library and did some much needed research up until 9:30. Afterwards I met up with Veronica, Shirley and her friend Jono and had a filling dinner ! Ended up getting home at 1 the next morning because of the stupid trains.

Well it's Thursday night now and I'm too lazy to describe my day, so I'll end it here !

2 comments:

Relgin said...

Hey, all the best in your assignment. Hope you get it done.

Anonymous said...

hey lenny, it's jaz! ooh Very referred your blog.

omg is it really 10 non-web resources for MPO! where did it say that, holy crap =O

oh btw, can i link you =)


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy