Wednesday, April 30, 2008

...And Aggrevating Actions Assessed

So it's now 6:51pm and I just left my last ever group meeting for Managing People and Organizations. Since I have to wait another 45 minutes for Veronica to finish her Marketing tutorial, I thought I'd kill some time by writing up another blog at the B2 Labs.

Today's topic. Passengers.

Passengers to drivers are the equivalent of leechers to seeders in torrent files. They leech and leech your fuel, but as soon as their destination is complete, they log off and you never get anything back.

So a shout out to Toby for all the times I've leeched off him. Yes I'm attacking myself.

... Ok but this isn't what this blog is about. I wanted to focus on a more niche group of passengers, the ones who treat your car like a rubbish bin, or in my case, a wardrobe.

Where to begin, where to begin...

Veronica sent me a text message a couple of days ago informing me that her assignment notes were in my car. Now I'm not one to complain, but you can't blame me if this isn't the first time she has left her stuff in my car. I hope you're reading this. First you left your high waisted belt in my car, which took 2 weeks for me to return. You then left one of your shoes and a bunch of economic notes in my car. Then you left your container of spaghetti or whatever you ate. And guess what? You've managed to yet again leave something in there.

So this morning as I put my bag in my car as I was ready to leave, I spot a Country Road T-Shirt lying on the car floor, still in the Myer bag it came in. Veronica ! If I wanted a size small ladies Country Road shirt, I would have asked.

But wait there's other people.

Underneath the front passenger was someone's maroon umbrella. Eventually I realized it was Jono's umbrella because I picked him up from BattleZone when it was raining. I only met him recently and he seems like a cool bloke, so I'll let him off the hook this time. Besides, he could kill me. He's that asian.

One of the more irritating situations are when you drop someone home, then they call you 5 minutes later after you've already started driving home to tell you that they've left something in your car, which then you are forced to drive back to return it. Not mentioning names.

Let's just make an establishment. For the record, I am not in any way angry. There are no hard feelings (none that you guys will ever know of anyway).

Vent closed.

In other news, I got some uni results back today. I got a Pass mark for my Information Systems Quiz, a Credit Mark for my Managing People and Organisations assignment, and a High Distinction for my Information Systems assignment.

Not too thrilled. The only form of gratification I received was beating Nikki in the quiz and Info Systems assignment.

Well Veronica's class is finishing soon.
Better start logging off.

0 comments:


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy