Sunday, April 27, 2008

...And Alive, Active and Afraid...

The next couple of weeks that lie ahead are ones I really wish I could fast forward. This week I have a group presentation due for Managing People and Organisations which is easily the worst and most boring subject I will ever endure, no contest. This is then accompanied by a seminar presentation about spam. (not the food).

It's Sunday morning and I refuse to let these daunting tasks interfere with my day of rest, even though I cannot afford any at the moment. Whatever, let me reflect over Week 8.

Monday: Picked up Nikki and drove to Xander's place in Strathfield to get some work done on the group assignment. Getting there took only 20 minutes, but getting back home took forever. Since I had no coins for the toll, I foolishly went around the world by driving through Victoria Rd instead of just entering Parramatta Rd. Before arriving home, I stopped by Edwin's in St. Marys to get a much needed haircut.

Tuesday: After two consecutive weeks of having no recollection of the Tuesday, at last I know what happened in this week's Tuesday.

I drove back to Strathfield to visit Xander and get a bit more work done on the group assignment, though the primary reason for my visit was to leech his movies and music from his external hard drive. I managed to get over 80GB of movies and tv shows which should be enough to occupy me for the whole year.

I went back home at around 3 and picked up Adrian from St Marys so we could make our video for the youth group. Ana and JP came over after and helped with the video. We filmed video interviews of each other which turned out to be pretty good. This whole video project kept us awake until 1am.

Wednesday: Slept over/piss up at Jinno's place with the rest of the St. Clair boys. Continued onto Thursday.

Thursday: Woke up at Jinno's and played Metal Slug on the wii with Mon who didn't even sleep. Left at 9 and went back home to eat and clean up. I then dropped Francis off and made my way to Blacktown Library to do my report for Communications. I met up with Geoff and then Shirley came later to distract me some more. Just kidding.

At around 5, I left the library with Shirley and we met up with Jono at Blacktown Workers Club where we played snooker and ping pong. After 4 or so games of ping pong we picked up Veronica and went back to the worker's club to have dinner and boy did we eat heaps.

At around 10, the four of us went back to Westpoint and wasted more money at Playtime. I watched Jono dance on the DDR machine and man he attracted a crowd. Afterwards I versed Shirley and Veronica on the Tekken machines which was a painful experience, not because I lost but because those girls make too much damn noise !

Saturday: Had a movie night at my place with the youth group which turned out better than I thought. We started off the night with 40 Year Old Virgin and then we watched this filipino movie called Magnifico. We then ended the night with a scary film called 'The Abandoned'.

Over.

2 comments:

Relgin said...

hey buddy,
looks like you had some week. its good to have a balance with social activity and university.

20 minutes to Strathfield, your kidding thats like over 100km/h the whole way.
if that really happened, kudos kudos

Leonard said...

It was actually at Flemmington, but I just say Strathfield anyway.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy