Sunday, May 4, 2008

...And Autonomous Around Anxiety

Sunday morning.
Routine morning reflective blog post.
You get the drift.

My parents just left for Auburn, so now's a perfect time to take a break from household chores and what better way to utilize my free time than to log on the internet and start blogging. Am I the most interesting bloke on the planet or what?

This morning I've had a few people contact me on the phone saying they saw me on television on TFC. Wish I could have shared the same experience as them but unfortunately I don't have TFC. But for those who are wondering, I was interviewed a while ago to share a few words about the Penrith Filipino Community.

Well that's my 2 seconds of fame. Let's go through my week.

Monday: Finished my Communications report at 3am and handed it later that morning. It's fairly obvious my study and assessment approach hasn't modified much since high school. After my communications, I had to conjure up another plan to occupy my unrelenting 5 hour gap until the next class. I made my way to the Ping Pong tables hoping someone I knew would be there, and fortunately I saw Zhen and Avi playing so I joined them. I haven't reached the intensity levels of those blokes, but I'm slowly making my mark.

After enough Ping Pong, I met up with Mark and Alexander and we had a drink at the UTS bar to kill some more time before the Accounting lecture.

Tuesday: Not much to Tuesdays.

  • Stayed home.
  • Finalized my MPO speech.
  • Watched 10 consecutive episodes of Two and a Half Men
  • Too boring of a day to remember the fine details.
Wednesday: A relieving day for me as most of my assessment marks were revealed. As explained in one of the previous posts, I received my Info Systems marks as well as my MPO marks. Nothing to be too thrilled about. At around 3:30 I went to the library and met up with my MPO group to finalize our speeches for the presentation that was to be conducted the next day. I then met up with Veronica and took the Penrith express. I couldn't be bothered waiting at Blacktown, so I went to Penrith but unfortunately my train was still half an hour to depart. I ended up seeing Nathan and had a catch-up talk with him from across the train tracks.

Thursday: The day of my group's MPO presentation. I think we did heaps good. After the presentation, I had a 4-player Daytona Race with Xander, Tash and Chloe and then I spent the next 2 hours at the Ping Pong tables. I went home around 6pm and then met up with Veronica and Shirley at Blacktown Workers Club where we played a LONG game of snooker. We then grabbed a pizza at Dominos and bummed at one of the parks in Glenwood in the dark where we could have easily been abducted.

Friday: Went to Xander's place early in the morning to grab my MPO stuff, and then went shopping with Shirley at Parra Westfield. I ended up buying 2 Industrie Plain V-Neck shirts; one black and one white. We then went to Blacktown Workers Club where we played some ping-pong and then I took her home.

Saturday: Went to St Marys early in the morning for Tagalog School and to my surprise, I saw Trixie there. In the afternoon I went to the soccer fields and had a kicking session with Jin and Toby and then met up with them later at church for the bingo night, which is the first time I've played in an extremely long time. Verdict? No wins. Afterwards, Kirill, Toby and Jin went back to my place for the night.

Uni tomorrow. No assessments due for another week.
I'M FREE.
Mah bonus.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lenny,
I'm a keen reader of your blog :)
I find it interesting that you're taking tagalog classes - woah.
Take care,
See you around UTS,
-Nicole

Anonymous said...

hey lenny! omg i'm presenting at the seminar tomorrow, you better answer my questions ahahahah. looks like you'll have a fun assessment-free week! yayyy

cya :)

COOL! GRAND JAR LOSER said...

MAH KILL MAH BONUS

Relgin said...

lenny famous!
thats something to think about
i guess new look of your blog page?

Leonard said...

Took a while, but I think I'll settle with this.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy