Wednesday, May 7, 2008

...And Awful Accidents Arise

2 blog entries in one day. I'm on a roll. What could there possibly be left to blog about you ask? Nothing of any interest to you as the reader, just more jibber-jabber about my life. This morning before arriving at school, I passed by Parra Westfield to buy an Industrie Checkered shirt as inspired by Shirley. That's one more piece of clothing to cross off the list. Also today, I yet again spent several hours at the ping-pong tables at school. I think I'm getting better each time I play there. Like they say, practice makes perfect.

So far I've established that I went out of my way to buy a piece of clothing at the expense of potentially missing an important lecture, and that I've spent my free study time by playing ping-pong instead. Can thing get positive from here? They do actually.

Today I attended my MPO lecture for the first time in a long time. Evidently I'm not the only one who's been missing that lecture. When I walked in, I was surprised to see so many idle seats. I managed to write a few notes, though I ended up just talking to Jasmine for the majority of the duration. She made the lecture less boring actually. We got into an arguement about the movie 'The Devil Wears Prada' but that story can be told another time.

After the lecture, I spent some time at the Building 2 labs whoring imdb.com and then I went home with Veronica and Hazel. Surprisingly on my way home from St Marys Station I was lead to a police checkpoint where I was breath tested. I was even more surprised when I arrived home to see a Ford Falcon parked in my driveway rather than the usual Honda CRV that my parents own.

Apparently the Ford was a temporary replacement for my father as he was involved in a car accident earlier with some lady who dosn't know the function of a 'Give Way' sign. He's fine though because he's a tank. It's the car that needs worrying about, considering it's our only car with a functioning radio. Kind of funny for my dad to get involved in an accident considering his birthday was just on Tuesday. Life is unfair. What can do you do though.

I'm getting dangerously sleepy. I better end it here before I drop dead on the laptop keypad.

1 comments:

Relgin said...

im seriously considering to verse you with table tennis. you sound like my kind of opponent.

hope your dad is alright and your car.

good to know your staying positive with v-necked shirts!


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy