Tuesday, May 6, 2008

...And Alterations Are Apparent #2

Today is Tuesday; the day I always look forward to considering it's 1 of 2 days off from school.
Tomorrow is Wednesday; the day I always wish to evade considering it's 1 of 2 days containing boring, insanity-inducing business lectures.

Well today I should have utilized my free time by studying for the Information Systems multiple choice quiz taking place tomorrow, but then I thought to myself "who cares about passing Information Systems. I'm already going to fail accounting. I might as just give up, put my hard hours of work placed on the HSC in vein, and work on my blogspot for several hours".

Ok so perhaps in reality I wasn't that cynical, but I think you've got a good indication of my position. I decided to ditch the evil black theme for a lighter and more welcoming theme. The page still consists of three columns but some of the widgets are missing.

Update: I've added Nicole's blog on the links section. Definitely check it out. She gives regular updates and her posts are an interesting read, as are all the blogs I've linked.

That's done. Guess I should go back to studying.

0 comments:


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy