Wednesday, May 14, 2008

...And An Assessment Avoided

I'm quite bored, plainly. Therefore, now I blog. I could consider today my luckiest day of university. My group was supposed to present our Information Systems Bookshop Report today, but thanks to the wonders of time, we got out of presenting. In fact, we don't have to present until next Wednesday. Some of you may be thinking, 'wouldn't you rather get it over and done with', but that's just not the case this time. If we had presented today, it would have been rushed and unorganized. I think I can speak for all members of my group as to how relieved we are.

Other than assessement evasion, I received my Info Systems exam back. I achieved a Distinction grading. You know what this means? I've achieved each grade of the system, yes including a fail. I've now achieved an F, Pass, Credit, Distinction and High Distinction. Here's to picky achievements !

Oh yeah, check out my summer timetable by clicking the image below. Next semester I'll be doing:

  • Economics
  • Marketing Fundamentals
  • Programming Fundamentals
  • Web Systems
So if you're a UTS student doing any of those subject, check out my timetable by clicking the image below and get into my classes !

1 comments:

Relgin said...

congrats on your HD. must feel heaps good adn proud.
i recieved my first HD in my life for my presentation and im stoked!

btw, whats wrong with your timetable: my observations your classes are cluttered for two days, but you have one off day. which is good. and you dont have to wake up early.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy