Tuesday, May 20, 2008

...And Agile Activity Activates Alterness

The last couple of days have been positive so far. I'm nearing the last of my assessments and I got a HD for my most recent assessment, so I'm over the moon at the moment, though it's all been ruined by the speeding penalty I received in the mail from the RTA today. The letter said that I was travelling 51 in a 40 zone on May 2nd at 3:03pm.

Initially those details weren't all that familiar, but looking back at the corresponding entries in the blog, I now recall what happened on that day. It's unfortunate that this situation had to occur, but I must put it behind me for I have an important presentation tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to this particular presentation; I just know the teacher will question every idea or sentence our group puts out.

I guess one thing to look forward to is Game 1 of Origin football. Go NSW !

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lenny,
Congratulations on the HD :D


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy