Wednesday, May 7, 2008

...And An Anxious Acquisition

I'm currently at the UTS library just browsing the net before I start heading off to my Info Systems exam. I've left my bag at one of the tables which is just slightly within my peripherals. My sister's bag was stolen in the library back when she was still a student. Hopefully there's no family curse in that regard.

May is going to be rigorous month containing many due assessments and horrible final exams. I'm quite in a pickle at the moment in my business subjects, especially Accounting. If I'm any chance of passing the course, I'll need to obtain at least a Distinction in the final exam. The MPO final exam has me the least worried considering it's all multiple choice and no ridiculously long theory questoning.

Next week I have my seminar presentation on 'SPAM' due which I haven't exactly finished, but I hope to complete it by Friday. Then there's the Info Systems book assignment that needs to be completed.

While all the aforementioned tasks are important, I must focus on the Info Systems quiz I have in 20 minutes. I'm kind of getting sick of turning my head to my 9 every five seconds just to see if my bag is still there, so I better logout.

EDIT: Since I've completed the quiz quite early, I decided to blog again to kill time; though I'm typing very slowly and quietly so that I don't disturb the other's still taking the quiz.

Verdict? The quiz wasn't too hard, then again nor was it easy. I had to guess the video-related questions since I wasn't at the lecture, but I'm confident of a pass. Distinction is out of the question.

0 comments:


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy