Sunday, May 18, 2008

...And Abductees are Abducted

Thought I would write up a post before I head off to the library. With that said, I don't even know what library I should go to. I'm leaning towards UTS library, though it only promotes an opportunity to go shopping. I could also go to Blacktown library, but something inside me will take over and force me to pay a visit to PlayTime. If anything I'd like to pay a visit to UWS Library Parramatta Campus since it is amazingly quiet and the chances of me being distracted there are essentially non-existent.

Woah, didn't realize I was this picky, and over a damn library. Let's get my week over and done with.

Monday: Caught the 9:05 train and managed to make it to my first class with a minute to spare. It was important that I wasn't late to this class since I was supposed to be giving my 20 minute presentation on spam. Prior to the presentation I was trying to rehearse my speech on the train, but I didn't last until Blacktown as my palm cards were soon replaced with my PSP.

So how did my presentation go? Well there were 2 parts to the presentation. 10 minutes of presenting the material, and then 10 minutes of talking. I think I covered everything I needed to, though I had hoped for a longer discussion. I get my marks back tomorrow, but I don't think I did too bad.

At around 2:30 I met up with my group members to do much needed work on the bookshop assignment. At around 4 I went to the ping-pong tables and played until the accounting lecture.

Tuesday: No recollection of any events. One could only assume I wasted the day.

Wednesday: Perhaps the luckiest day of my week. As I explained in my previous post, our group managed to get out of presenting our assignment. A much needed evasion.

After my Info Systems tut I was kidnapped by Jeanette, Brent and Nikki to go to Parramatta Westfield at the expense of my MPO lecture. Basically Jeanette, Brent and myself walked around Westfield while Nikki got her nails done. Why go to an important MPO lecture when you can just walk around pointlessly in Westfield...

Thursday: Went with Nikki to Parra to visit Brent and the gang. I then went to Blacktown and studied MPO for a couple of hours and then met up with Adrian where he showed me a part of Westfield that I hadn't seen before. I was acting like the biggest noob seriously. I never knew Westpoint had Franklins and all those other stores on that side.

Afterwards I met up with Shirley, Veronica, Solly and Martha whom I hadn't seen in a long time. Last time I saw her was when she yelled at me from Strathfield Station platform while I was on the train. Anyways, Veronica shouted me KFC and then we all went to PlayTime to play the Tekken machines. Should have seen Martha playing. Her hands were going hard-out. I managed to record it all on my phone. Funny stuff.

Friday: I drove to Shirley's house and took her with me to Silverwater. We had to visit some guy's apartment to pick up Veronica's cabinet she bought off eBay. After heaps a long search that included lots of stair-climbing, we eventually found Room 89. The bloke we retrieved the cabinet from seemed like a nice guy.

We then went to Castle Towers to do some shopping, and then we quickly went to Rouse Hill so I could look for a flanno. I ended up seeing Mel Mel at work and the Pattie Boys at General Pants. Quite a random day.

Later that night I was again kidnapped by Nikki and Brent to go to the city. Our intention was to have dinner for Angelo's birthday but we were an hour late so we ate elsewhere with Jeanie and Megan.

Saturday: Not much going on for a Saturday. Played kicks with Jinno at the fields and then went home to watch more episodes of Two and a Half men. I've now seen all episodes up to Season 5. If you have any Season 5 episodes, please contact me immediately.

2 comments:

Relgin said...

i think you travel more than me !

ninavivienne-lee said...

tekken machines :)


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy