Wednesday, March 12, 2008

...And Auctions Administer Abrupt Amounts

Not many are aware, but I am quite the fan of the eBay website. In the past I've sold and bought several clothing items and have purchased quite a bit of DVD's, though I still consider myself an inexperienced eBay user. Well yesterday I decided to register some items for auction. It is now 8pm the day after and all of a sudden some people have placed some bids. Items I'm selling include a Pokemon Card of Charizard which is selling for $5.50 and 3 Super Nintendo games for $41.00. I really didn't expect these items to attract any bidders, but I guess you just have to expect the unexpected. I'm not complaining. There's still a few days until the auctions terminate so hopefully the prices will rise.

Apart from making money in the cyber-world, I'm also enjoying university a bit more. Today I bumped into my old Hospitality friend Lauren at the station. She reminds me so much of Eva Longoria. On my way to the uni library, I came across my friend Qwayne. We had a good half hour conversation just catching up and arguing about USYD vs UTS. If you read this Qwayne, you're going to own at debating for sure. To polish off the day, my friend Shirley visited and came to one of my business lectures and showed me a magazine of the latest fashion.

To be evil, I'm going to end this blog on a bad note. On Monday, I lost my phone in the Market City toilets. I was stupid enough to put my phone on top of the toilet where the flush is and then walk off and forget about it. That piece of crap was breaking apart anyway. All I know is that I won't have a phone for many many months.

1 comments:

Relgin said...

Hey Lenny!

Is your charizard a hologram?
Hows the condition?
I bid $6

The older it is and if in good condition. means your hitting up the stakes.

Relgin.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy