Monday, June 9, 2008

...And Afflictive Asinine Actions Admitted

I am nearing the commencement of total freedom. Just one more exam left on the table, and then I need not have to worry about school for another 6 weeks or so. My last exam is on Wednesday for Managing People and Organisations which I am not worried about in the least. Not quite the attitude one should be equipped with at university level, but I am just too excited about the holidays. Also, the fact that this final exam is 2 hours with only 40 multiple choice questions makes it all the better. For other students who still have exams left, I wish you all the best.

Game 2 of State of Origin will be played on Wednesday night at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane. I believe Suzanne will be flying up there to watch the game, the lucky bastard. On the other hand, she now has the unpleasant duty of being surrounded by 50,000 redneck Maroon fans. A victory to NSW would be a perfect start to my unproductive holiday. Then of course, there is Friday Night Football to watch with the Roosters playing the Panthers. A good chance for the Bondi Junction to rectify there abysmal performance against Manly yesterday afternoon. With 4 of their top sqaud backing up from Origin, it should be a grinding game.

On a totally unrelated note, yet the highlight of the blog title, I have a rather unattractive burn bubble on my right hand, ignited by my stupidity of holding a candle cyclinder for as long as possible. I'm tempted to pop the bugger, but I've been informed to leave it to disintegrate. I don't know why I execute absurd actions like this. Even more stupid, I drove home from the city this morning extremely tired. I felt a deep sleep coming on around the Cumberland Hwy overpass of the M4, but I just wanted to get home right away. I usually play death metal in situations like this to maintain my road awareness, but unfortunately I had no CD's in the car.

0 comments:


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy