Sunday, June 8, 2008

...And An Airing #2

It is currently 2am in the morning. Besides munching on a box of Arnott's Pizza Shapes, I am uploading my second video blog, which will be the last for a while. Like I said, its still something I am experimenting with. It won't be a regular thing for obvious reasons - it's very weird to talk to no one while driving. Anyways, yeah I had my accounting exam yesterday, and then I caught the train back to Xander's place to just hang out and play some Burnout and 1 on 1 Dead or Alive with Angelo on the Xbox 360, which is actually my first time playing the console. Below is Vlog 2 !



Apart from vlogging, it is Audrey's birthday today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY. As part of the newly found trend of celebrating birthday's in advance, we went bowling at Blacktown AMF. Bowling is fun, but seeing old school mates is an even bigger delight. I hadn't been bowling since Year 4 so I didn't want to embarass myself too much. I did just the opposite because I started out with 2 gutter balls ! It's all good though, I was able to build up some momentum to pull off some fluky shots.

After a good night of bowling, I headed off to Blacktown Workers Club, which consisted of:
  • me almost killing Arzlan and myself by reversing into an incoming car.
  • long and tedious game of snooker (highlight: Karel attempting to hit the ball, but instead dropping the snooker cue on the ground)
  • free hot chocolate drinks with the aid of membership card.
  • watching Krista gamble her life away over Blackjack.
Dancing tomorrow.
Peace.

1 comments:

Relgin said...

Hahaha;
The introduction is hilarious; And yeah what's with the accent?
Oh yeah thats like $200 or $2000 fine for speaking on the phone, but who cares everyone does it and you seemed to handle multi-tasking well.

Wasn't totally boring, random yes' good vlogging. 8/10

Alright PEACE \/

Relgin.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy