Tuesday, June 3, 2008

...And An Airing #1

First blog of the month. Nothing much to say. Been pretty busy with uni work. Oh yeah, I'm repeating Accounting next semester. I haven't officially failed the course, but I know I'm going to so I might as well tell the world that I'll be repeating it.

Other than that, here's a video blog. I'm still experimenting with the concept. Maybe there'll be more to come, or maybe this is a one-off. Who knows. Enjoy.

EDIT: Use earphones while watching to make it easier to hear what I'm saying.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, nice concept of video driving blog. whoa...there was at least 7 round-abouts..sry i was counting instead of listening :P

Relgin said...

dude i love your creativity and your ability to make it happen.

interesting way of blogging.
good work man

i enjoyed it.
a few questions though.
how fast were you going?
what kind of camera did you use? plus how did you get it up there
and hows things mate?

relgin


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy