Saturday, December 6, 2008

...And Adeiu Actions Arranged

So almost a week of holidays have passed and I am just dead-set relieved that these holidays will last until late February to early March. Apart from the nervous anticipations of my uni results, everything else is sweet. On that note, I do have the results for one of my subjects already. I guess the faculty was nice enough to release our results prematurely. I got a 69. Funnily enough, this blog post is my 69th. One pass out of four so far.

During the week I got together with my 'band mates' to record a farewell video for our dearest friend Gloria who left this morning for Hong Kong. She'll be there for a month. How sad. What's even more depressing is that she'll be discontinuing her studies at UTS next year. Anyways, the recording process took place at Jasmine's house and in the fields of Woodcroft using my trusty digicam. Our ever-reliable video editor Adrian put in the finishing touches to make it look something else ...

On Wednesday evening I drove to Baulkham Hills and picked up Tim and we were off to Fitness First at Norwest. That evening would be Tim's debut workout. It was fun showing him the ropes. Unfortunately for me, I can no longer bench the same amount of weights I used to when I practically whored the gym during the HSC year. On the bright side, we managed to score a free entry pass for the next time we visit which is great.

On Thursday we officially gave our farewells to Gloria by having a day out in the city, which comprised of Adrian and myself following Gloria and Jasmine around the city while they shopped, and watching 'Four Christmases'. A partially funny movie, but overnall not an enjoyable watch. Bye Gloria !

Here's a band photo !

Anyways there's a bunch of steaks resting on the kitchen bench just waiting to be seared. Bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg lenny it was four holidays!
oblivious much?

Adrian C. said...

four christmases in america. lol

Anonymous said...

oh man you ditched your shoutbox... so cut about that :-(

hey i got a new blog so fix up the link would ya?

http://novawolf.wordpress.com/


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy