Wednesday, December 10, 2008

...And Articulative Agony Augments

Just a heads up people. I'm going to discontinue these alliteration blog titles once 2009 commences, and I'll implement a new titling theme. I guess the theme/pattern will change as each year passes by, if this blog even lasts that long.

Today I got my two lower wisdom teeth extracted, and while the extraction process was completely forgettable and unmemorable thanks to the injection, the post-operation condition could be better. Pain is existent but minimal. I just wish I could recover overnight and get back to living a healthy normal life. This means I'll have to cancel my blood donation tomorrow which is a shame because I was looking forward to stuffing my face at the hospital again.

In other news, I've been listening to a lot of Deathcore music. This was once a genre of music I promised myself I would never listen to back when I was a metal purist, but after taking the time to check out some recommendations, I'm hooked. Evident from my last.fm, I've been listening to a lot of Carnifex, Suicide Silence, Burning the Masses and All Shall Perish. While most of the music is generic, those bands make unique music.

Just to finish off, Mark has a new blog out which looks win, and is just as insightful as any column from the New York Times. Check it out here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol new layout seems a bit plain

im comming back into the bloggin scene

maybe mine needs an overhaul...

ps what's with the "dr. acula" thing?

from scrubs?

Leonard said...

If you think its plain, then I've achieved what I wanted.

Anonymous said...

haha thanks for the kind words man... but comparing my random musings to the new york times? woah.. and contrary to tim, I like the new layout. Simplicity is an art form tim and for someone who is supposedly more like an art student i thought you woulda picked that from a mile away.

by the way... the blog header... I'm guessing you're watching too much kenan and kel? haha. a million kudos right there.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy