Thursday, December 11, 2008

...And Airy Appetites Are Administered

To accommodate the needs of my swelling mouth and slowly recovering gums which both require a soft diet, I drove to Woolworth's a little while ago to do some grocery shopping. The only difference this time round was that I was scouting goods for myself rather than for the family. In a selfish journey through the isles of Woolworths, I looked for anything soft and painlessly edible.

I obviously picked up bottle of milk because I drink that stuff non-stop as if it's water. I also picked up 3 packets of aeroplane jelly including Blueberry, Raspberry and Port Wine, a 6-pack of chocolate yogo yoghurt, a 6-pack of Ski Berry Basket and a 6-pack of strawberry flavored Up & Go breakfast drinks. That's a fair bit of 6-packs, though contrastingly, I will get fat. I should have picked up some ice-cream too, but on the same token, my freezer is overcrowded with spring rolls and nuggets.

In the meantime, I have a bowl of Blueberry Jelly resting in the fridge, which should be nice and firm in 4 hours time. Plus I also have a home-made mango soothie cooling down, and some cheese cake in the freezer. With all those things to be consumed later, I've got the ball rolling by eating some latina fresh pasta. Damn, I really will get fat over these holidays.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL get fat

then ill hate you

hahaha

MAN

I WOULD TRADE ANYTHING FOR THAT BOWL OF JELLY RIGHT NOW>....

fuck.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy