Wednesday, December 17, 2008

...And AMF = (Always More Fun)

To fight my concerns about how I haven't bought any new clothes in a while, I decided to head down to the riff yesterday to cure that problem. With our one-of-kind summer here, I'm not looking for anything too fancy, so I bought a couple of plain tee's. I also tried to stop by Toby's work for a chat, but his work had way too much selling to do with a never ending supply of customers, and it was only 11am in the morning.

Later that day I watched Twilight with AJ (Adrian+Jasmine) and my thoughts you ask? It definitely didn't live up to all the hype, but still a good watch. Some awkward moments here and there that seemed unfitting, but whatever.

After the movie I went bowling with AJ and Tim and got $3 games courtesy of Jasmine's brother and myself. We made a bet that whoever came last in the first game would be recognised as a "teeny bopper for life". I hope you enjoy your crown Tim.

In other news, uni results are out. Since I'm capped for another 2 weeks, I got Geoff to check my results for me. Here's what he returned:

2008 Spring Semester 24108 Marketing Foundations 72 C Credit 6
2008 Spring Semester 25115 Economics for Business 68 C Credit 6
2008 Spring Semester 31267 Programming Fundamentals 72 C Credit 6
2008 Spring Semester 31268 Web Systems 70 C Credit 6

Originally I was upset that I missed out on opportunities to get Distinctions, but it's all water under the bridge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

my crown...

god damn...

kudos on the uni results!!

and nice blog =)

Adrian C. said...

AJ?

Which reminds me, I owe you guys money, you for the panarotti's and bowling game, and Jasmine for the bowling game.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy