Thursday, January 1, 2009

The One On New Years Day.

Happy 09' everybody ! Can't believe it's 2009 already. It's as if 2008 lasted for only a couple of weeks. Time just warps by the older you get I suppose. Anyways I'm back from spending the night at my cousins' place in which I tanked up on a ridiculous amount of BBQ pork skewers. Dammit somebody buddy up with me for the gym.

Other than that, there's a few things for me to look forward to this year, including:

  • Moving houses (although judging from past delays in construction, failure to move in this year would not surprise me ... )
  • Obtaining my less restricted, but complete drivers license.
  • Going into my second year of uni, while balancing study with work and gym.
  • Turning 20, and out of my teens.
I really just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year, and I hope you all kick off 09' by doing something enjoyable. Unfortunately for me, I have to get up for work later, so I'll blog you later.

0 comments:


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy