Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The One Where I Blabber, And You Skim Through..

So I'm back from an interesting evening at work. My shift should have been a no-sweat and free-flowing shift with hardly any bowlers on the premises, but thanks to the black-outs affecting many of the households in Castle Hill and its neighboring suberbs, we were swamped with customers looking for a great time. At one point Kassie and myself had to handle 15 orders at the one time, and as we tried finishing up the orders, more customers just kept coming...

Yesterday I hit up a totally empty UltraFit gym and did some bench press and bicep and shoulder exercises. Can't believe so many dollars were wasted last year on my former gym at Ripples when I could have saved $50 a month with a membership at my current gym.

Later in the evening I picked up Adrian and we drove to a random house in Acacia Gardens to pick up Jeaneline. Getting there was the biggest challenge and makes me question my map reading skills and if I'll ever be able to sucessfully navigate on long road trips. After the biggest waste of petrol finding the house, we drove back to Jeaneline's place to grab some beach and camp chairs, then we picked up Jasmine and we were off to the drive-in cinemas.

When we arrived at the drive-in cinema, I made it clear that we would find one spot and one spot only. On the previous occasion, we ended up going from spot to spot to spot to spot and back to the spot we started with. Stupid indecisive passengers. The movies we watched were Yes Man and Four Holidays. At one point I accidentally made dented a can of Pepsi Max and sprayed it on Jeaneline. Sorry about that.

During the intermission, we played Taboo which is like the best game ever invented, however the only thing I achieved from this game last night was knowing that Jasmine is way out of my league.

Another thing I realized is that if you are to thoroughly enjoy your time at the drive-in cinemas, you must prepare well and load up on inventory. That means, bring all luxurious items you can that will make you feel comfortable, and all the food and drinks that you can. On the previous two occasions, I was too lazy to bring stuff like chairs and pillows, so last night I brought all those things and had a great time.

I'll finish this blog with like one of the best songs of the 90's.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_xf5ZlTlrgw

2 comments:

Adrian C. said...

Your blog is a bit hard on the eyes. Switchnig from your blog to other web pages that are dominantly white. My vision could get worse.........

Anywya, I noticed your title changed. "The One" aye.. how'd you come up with that?

And yeah, knew you shouldve gave drive-in movies a second chance

Leonard said...

If it's that bad .. just read from here.

http://lenstaa.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy