Sunday, February 22, 2009

The One Abusive, Yet Funny Customer.

Location: 8pm on a busy Saturday night at work at the cafe, and we are dangerously low on inventory.

Customer: Could I please have a classic burger?
Me: Sorry mate, we're all out of burger patties. No burgers tonight.
Customer: Ahh serious ... how about a chicken schnitzel dog?
Me: Oh we ran out of those lastnight. Perhaps a sandwhich? Keep in mind we're out of lettuce.
Customer: *bemused* Okay, I'll have a Ham, Cheese and Tomato Toastie.
Me: I'd do that, but we're out out of tomatoes. How about a ham and cheese sandwhich?
Customer: What the!? Okay fine I'll have that !
Customer: Wait wait wait .. don't tell me, you're also out of bread! Am I right!?

One of the more funnier moments of customer abuse I've experienced at work. I make him sound like a dickhead, but it was actually pretty hilarious. All smiles at the end.

2 comments:

Adrian C. said...

What the.

Why were you low on almost all of the stuff there at 8pm? (although like I care that you were out of tomatoes lol yuck)

Unknown said...

omg haha a similar thing happened to me! i was eating with friends at this random asian restaurant and when i ordered what i wanted they said they didnt have anymore so i went to sit down to rethink what to order. when i finally came to a decision, they said they just ran out of that! so i did the same thing until the lady just covered 3 quarters of the menu and told me thats all that was left!!! LOL. so i ended upp getting something i didnt even want =[ how can they run out of food! HOW CAN YOU RUN OUT OF TOMATO! LOL


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy