Monday, February 16, 2009

The One Long Day.

I'm currently at uni sitting in the computer labs of Building 1 Level 5 trying to recharge my legs after a long day of orientation which consisted of more mingling with students and ushering for assemblies and walking all over the campus helping lost students find their destinations and bla bla bla ... but really you meet a shitload of people fulfilling these duties of a UTS peer networker and its really satisfying knowing you're making life easier for these new students.

Anyways it's now almost 8pm and I've been here since 8am. Now I know the life of Engineering students. I don't think I'll be leaving to go home anytime soon because I really can't be bothered walking to Central Station. There's gotta be some couches nearby that I can sleep on...

1 comments:

Relgin said...

Good on ya Lenny
Teach those 1ST Years, how's it done!


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy