Thursday, January 24, 2008

...And I'm Burning Red

Some of you may have noticed my last few posts talking about nothing but university, and this post is no different. Only kidding.

As part of our newly formed youth group which still remains nameless, we embarked on a journey to Coggee Beach as an opportunity to hang out before our secondary and tertiary studies commence. We all met up at my place for the mini-bus to pick us up. Despite the various e-mails I sent urging people to arrive at my place by 8am, some people still decided to show up filo-time anyway.



When the bus arrived at my place, we headed off to the Philippine Consulate Office in the city where we got to meet the Vice Consulate and ask questions about matters regarding the Philippines and whatnot.



After a most informative session at the consulate office, it was off to the sand and into the waves ! I actually lost my wallet on two occasions; once when I went into the waters with my wallet still in my board shorts and by leaving it in the change rooms before departure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you went to the beach. lucky.
wow did you end up finding your wallet?

Leonard said...

Yes, the waves eventually brought it back to the sand. Some dude was kind enough to keep yelling out my name until I had heard him.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy