Tuesday, January 15, 2008

...And Time Begins

New blogspot. New post. New potential addiction.

Facebook was never really my cup of tea anyway; at least blogspot is much more personal, and I'm less likely to be spammed with those useless applications and inane comments offering me free ringtones and other crap I don't care about. Anyway, I got my HSC certificate in the mail today. I was trying to play some Final Fantasy on the piano when I heard someone open the front gate and beep their horn. At first I thought it was my mates, but it ended up being the mailman delivering my precious HSC certificate. On the subject of school, uni offers are released this Thursday. Come to papa UTS BBus/BsciIT !

Anyhow, I'd make this more detailed but I feel the need to pimp out this profile. Au revoir !

3 comments:

COOL! GRAND JAR LOSER said...

how sweet!

i want to make one!

Vince/Toby/Tobz said...

you got me into another one of these crazy personal websites

Anonymous said...

you'll be at UTS and i'll be at Mac. stoked much?!

PS: loving the courtney love. listen to the distillers.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy