Sunday, January 20, 2008

...And That's That

UTS Enrollment Registration? Tick!
UTS Orientation Registration? Tick!
eCAF Form Submitted?

...
...
...
...


Big Fat Tick!

My goodness that took a while. After many exhausting unsuccessful attempts of trying to access the HECS form on the UTS website, I decided to call my sister and ask her to complete it on my behalf. You see my Windows Vista does not seem to want to co-operate with certain parts of the UTS website, that being the 'My Student Admin'. (Vista is just way too advanced if you get my drift...) Therefore I was forced to consult an old-fashioned XP user that being my sister. After 24 hours of worrying, I'm glad to have got this whole HECS issue out of the way. Now I can just enjoy the rest of these holidays until enrollment day... though I do envy those USYD, Korean Guy and Macquarie kids who have jumped the gun by enrolling as early as next week. My late enrollment day has its benefits though, such as allowing more time to think of majors and subjects. With that said ...

... I'm in a pickle at the moment. I've spent the past couple of hours working my fingers to the bone, trying to decide on possible subject choices. Previously I thought I had decided on an I.T major with that being 'Internetworking and Applications', but after browsing through the handbook for the quadrillionth time, I'm yet to make a decision. As for a business major, well don't get me started. I thought I had my mind made up too, but after a random msn conversation with a friend of a friend, I'm yet to make a decision. There's 10+ choices dammit. Either way, bridging courses is one of my cards definitely on the table.

0 comments:


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy