Tuesday, January 22, 2008

...And This Could Be Fun

I got a letter in the mail this afternoon from UTS containing information about an IT Orientation Camp next month. My eyes didn't have to do much reading for my interest to be acquired. I figured it would be an excellent opportunity to meet my fellow classmates and lecturers, plus obtain more information on university in general.

... And this time, I'm going to bring my pillow and sleeping bag just like it says on the registration form. Last camp I went to, I didn't bring a pillow or sleeping bag despite the permission form clearly saying to do so. I ended up having to use my towel as my pillow, with no blanket to guard me from the sub-zero temperatures of the cabin. You can fool me once, but not twice dammit.

Anyway, not much has been happening IRL. Today Jinno and Toby dropped by. I hooked up the old Nintendo 64 and played some Goldeneye 007. I can't believe how much lag those games produce. Back in Year 3 when I first got a Nintendo 64, those games looked super smooth ... but when you play it today, it just pales greatly in comparison to the smoothness of the consoles of the present. Other than that, I just got back from the soccer fields with the same guys trying to perfect our curls with the ball. I must say, the conditions of the turf, the weather, was perfect.

0 comments:


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy