Thursday, January 17, 2008

...And So It Begins

So after almost an hour of trying to login the congested UAC website, I've finally been able to crack the nut. My capped connection is amazingly reminiscent of my primary school days when I had the unfortunate possession of a 56k connection. That sound of a dial up modem use to drive me nuts !

As you 07' HSC'ers may know, the university offers for the main round have been released. I'm delighted to have got my first preference at UTS, doing Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Science in IT. Not too sure what to expect, though if I'm to survive in uni, my study patterns will need change dramatically. Anyway, to my close mates Julienne and Timothy, I'll be seeing you guys soon ! Be sure to visit me if you're ever in close range !

Congratulations to everyone else who got their first preference offers. Let our tertiary studies commence.

EDIT: Ok so one of my best friends is doing the same course as me. What a copycat huh? *hi five Nikki*.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations lenny. what a pro making it into UTS and all! let the uni grudges begin, except theres none between uts and mac so nerrr. lol have fun being in the city and all

Leonard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy