Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The One With The White Rabbit.

This blog will be something short, something sweet I suppose. I'm currently sitting in the labs of Building 10, trying to drain the clock until my Business Law and Ethics lecture starts. For some reason I've arrived here an hour early. I really need to start planning my morning departure, instead of winging it all the time ...

This morning before I left the house, I saw a white rabbit outside my door. Now I have the greatest liking for little furry animals, so the presence of this cute and little furry creature was a great start to my day. I yelled to my dad "PAPA, THERE'S A RABBIT AT OUR DOOR". With that said, I'm hoping to run into a kangaroo on the streets some day. There's been plenty of sightings of kangaroos at the bike jumps just up the road, those of which I've seen myself. See, I live on the outskirts of St. Clair, and beyond that boundary is pretty much rural.

While this encounter with the white rabbit was such a delight, it was also weird because I had been listening to this album at the time:


Well I thought it was cool.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"PAPA, THERE'S A RABBIT AT OUR DOOR"

LOL SIF YOU TALK LIKE THAT!!!


hahahaha

it would be more like this:

"OH EM GEE!!! DAD cUm chk out DIS whit RABBIT!! 1337 h4xzor ILY s00 much!!1one11eleven"

hmm or maybe thats more adrian styles LOL

you should sign out your blogs with:

"love XTATICK
- x o x o "

hmm yeah LOL random rharhharh


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy