Sunday, August 2, 2009

The One Great Saturday Night. (At Work).

Wow. I seem to be on a blogging rampage at the moment. I've just come back from a great night at work, and not even the fact that it's a Saturday night can overshadow the greatness of such a shift. Saturday night's are usually busy, but today was really dead and did not require much effort, allowing me to be lazy and bludge to a certain extent.

Tonight I was working with one of the new girls named Kristina. A great girl. Graduated from Baulkham Hills High School, and currently attends University of Sydney doing a course I have since forgotten the name of, but something along the lines of International something. Her dedication at the workplace makes me smile. :)

We had a birthday function of 32 people to cater for, which was simple enough. The father of the celebrant was so generous and his wife was smoking hot. :) :) The father gave us a $68 dollar tip which I halved with Kristina. At first I refused to accept such a tip, but he kept insisting that I take it so I put it in the till temporarily. 10 minutes later I tried returning his money, but he told me he would be insulted if I refused to accept it so I took it like the scab I am and split it with Kristina. To follow along with our good fortunes, the wife left us a box of ice cream cake which we ate during our closing procedure. It was a well designed ice-cream cake with M&M's and Oreo's and all this other decorative stuff. Yummy.

I have work again in the morning, so I'll blog you later !

1 comments:

tim said...

$68 TIP!~!!!

SA:DKL

HEAPS GOOD LOL


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy