Sunday, February 24, 2008

...And Acknowledgements Among Amigos

It's 4am and I am reluctant to hit the sack. This is probably the final chance I'll have to stay up all night/morning before the autumn semester commences. Uni starts tomorrow. YIKES.

In other news, lastnight was Donnie's 18th birthday celebration. Using this blog, I'd like to take the opportunity to wish Donnie a happy birthday. Despite the fact that the chances of you ever reading this blog are one in one trillion, I hope your birthday celebration was everything you dreamt it would be and I wish you all the best for the future.

Meanwhile I just got back from Brent's place with Kiye, Dazz and Ashwin. I've been seeing these boys a lot lately; hopefully there's more moments to come seeing as we all have Friday's off. It was good sitting in the middle of the road at like 2am talking about university/tafe and the future despite the sub-zero temperatures, however standing half an hour outside Ashwin's house waiting for him to sneak out is something the boys and myself could have done without. There must have been around 20 cars that drove past in which I thought bottles would be thrown.

It's almost 4:30 in the morning and I'm slowly falling asleep.

... logging off.

1 comments:

Relgin said...

all the best for uni. you'll love it no worries.

relgin.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy