Wednesday, February 20, 2008

...And Aggravation Attacks Anatomy

Ladies and gentlemen, I don't catch the train very often ... but my train ride home this afternoon was the worst ride ever. My extensive position of awkwardness with my face against the train door and various strangers breathing closely behind my neck was an experience to forget. From Central to Parramatta station, I could feel myself sense of irritation proliferating; the urge to inflict grievous bodily harm on a random was skyrocketing. The only thing to keep my sane was listening to Minus the Bear songs on my PSP. You know what the problem is though? Crowded trains that replicate Japanese subway trains are a part of Sydney city life and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sooking aside, today was UTS O-Day or in my case, get-all-the-free-shit-that-you-can day. The freebies weren't 'all that', but I managed to snag some razors, a coin box, a 'Fantastic Furniture' voucher of $50 off when you spend more than $500 *eyes rolling*, cans of zu energy drink, bottle openers, bunch of bags that I'll never ever use, deck of cards and a packet of mi-goreng. There really was no point in me going though.

But hey, I have to back there tomorrow.

2 comments:

Relgin said...

Man i love you how you write. You should get into writing a book or writing articles. truly something ill read on a daily basis.
and guess what, you have lunch tomorrow ;)


keep it up

relgin.

Leonard said...

Thanks for the kind comments.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy