Tuesday, February 19, 2008

...And Assembly Awards Archived

Today was the academic assembly for St Marys Senior class of 2007. Just driving to school and parking my car in the school carpark returned so many memories. It was great seeing everyone and even better realizing how good our class went. I would like to congratulate all award recipients, especially Evan's achievements gaining a whopping UAI: 99.985. (I think that's right?) A massive pat on the back for him and a big thanks to his inspiring speech. I also got to talk to some of my old teachers including my business studies teacher Screech, and my mathematics teacher Chris. I would have liked to have seen my IPT teacher Simone, but it was not to me. No matter, congratulations on your newborn child.

After the assembly and pigging out on refreshments at the library, I kidnapped Det Det and went shopping at Officeworks. I spent over $100 on school related supplies, and all she bought was blue tack, not even. After that we went to Denise's place and just talked about university and ID cards for 30 minutes. If you are reading this Denise; the fact that you still do not have your drivers liscence is something I cannot fathom.

Since Det had work (I need a job ...), I went to Brent's place to hangout for a bit. We played poker with Dazz and Empz - blaardy crackup. Going all in on the first go without any cards being flipped is the way to play people.

3 comments:

Relgin said...

damn, i missed out on the award ceremony.

i verse ya in poker.

ninavivienne-lee said...

blogger to the bone ;P
lawll

it was great seeing you and det today
len :)
missing our grade immediately.
Hope to see you around :)
hopefully i'll see you next year if i transfer ahah
lovelove
x.huynhdo

Dinh-Vu said...

POKER! i wanna play lol
long time no game!
Dinh
lenny u still getting tank?


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy