Sunday, February 17, 2008

...And Alterations Are Apparent

As some of you folk may have realized, I have changed the layout of the blog a tad. I really wasn't happy with the idea of the navigation and links being restricted to one side of page, therefore I added a 3rd column with the regular posts being in between the two navigational columns. Do I make sense?

I also changed the top banner. Technical wankery in photoshop really wasn't doing much for me, and thus I've just uploaded a picture of me posing in Santa Monica.

Enough of the blog talk now. Let's discuss my weekend.
Fairly average if you ask me. Spent Saturday morning at Penrith and then Saturday night driving my mom and her friends to Bankstown. I happened to pass the Chinese New Year Festival (I think it was that ... ) I eventually dropped by Salih's place and watched Bourne Ultimatum for the 100th time; great movie on every watch. As usual Sunday was my day of rest and lazyness, though I'm about to leave for Kellyville.

Au revoir !

1 comments:

Relgin said...

Good to hear that you've had your O-day.
I hope it gets better for you.


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy